Sattler Classica Secunda 1995 Modern Precision Pendulum Clock
The fine art of clock-making. Technical detail and uncompromising design merge seamlessly in a classic-modern timepiece from Erwin Sattler.
- 13 coats of varnish and interim polishing by hand refine the case
- Achievable accuracy of approx. one to two seconds per month
- 30-day power reserve
- Complex ball bearing rope pulley for the winding weight
- Integrated accessory compartment in the bottom of the case
It takes an average of two years to manufacture all the individual components of a precision pendulum clock. Handmade in exclusive small-batch series of no more than ten pieces, the clocks clearly show the deep-rooted link with tradition and the passion for detail that contribute to their high quality. The Classica Secunda 1995 is an impressive example of Erwin Sattler furthering its great tradition for precision pendulum clocks.
The design of the Classica Secunda 1995 is dominated by a cutaway dial for seconds, which allows a view of the gold plated gear wheels. Other fine details are the star-shaped stainless steel escape wheel bridge and the poire hands – meticulously domed, polished and blue tempered by hand. A glass pane in the top allows light to enter the case and illuminate the inner workings from above. Precious woods encase the high-precision movement and round off the piece as a timeless work of art. With its 30-day movement and ability to keep time with an accuracy drift of around one to two seconds per month, the Classica Secunda 1995 is also a technical triumph. The Graham escapement with jewel pallets ensures a constant transmission of energy to the pendulum. Gold-plated wheels, arbors made from special Swedish steel, five ball bearings and 11 jewel bearings in two base plates crafted in four-millimeter-thick hard brass increase the efficiency and longevity of this “clock for generations”.
- CASEHEIGHT: 145 CM, WIDTH: 37 CM, DEPTH: 18 CM
- CRYSTALSBEVELLED MINERAL GLASS
- MOVEMENTSATTLER CALIBRE 1965
- POWER RESERVE30 DAYS
- DRIVEWEIGHT 3,000 G WITH PULLEY
- OSCILLATORINVAR PENDULUM Ø 12 MM, TEMPERATURE AND AIR-PRESSURE COMPENSATION FROM 5 ANEROID CAPSULES WITH AIR PRESSURE DISPLAY IN MM/HG
- BALL BEARINGS7 PRECISION BALL BEARINGS
- JEWEL BEARINGS11 IN SCREWED-IN CHATONS, 2 AGATE ANCHOR PALLETS
- DIAL SILVER-PLATED, ENGRAVED, CUTAWAY IN SECONDS DIAL, VISIBLE ESCAPEMENT (GRAHAM)
We recommend professional installation. Installation is included in the purchase price within 100 miles of Princeton, NJ. Inquire about our national and international installation rates.
All Erwin Sattler models are manufactured to order by hand. Please expect a 4-6 weeks delivery time frame.
We Also Recommend
Erwin Sattler Mechanica M1 Upgrade Kit: ESCAPEMENT LEVER WITH AGATE PALLETS AND ESCAPEMENT WHEEL
Erwin Sattler Classica K70M Modern Pendulum Clock with Moon Phase Calendar