Ulysse Nardin Marine Diver Chronograph Manufacture Stainless Steel
Brand new and unworn Ulysse Nardin Marine Diver Chronograph Manufacture 44mm Ref. 1503-151-3/92 with all box and papers. This is a genuine Ulysse Nardin watch and we guarantee authenticity.
Everything in this offer is exactly the way you get it from the authorized Ulysse Nardin retailer as we sourced it from the Ulysse Nardin factory through an authorized retailer. All papers, boxes, tags, etc. are included. The watch comes with a full factory warranty. The warranty card will be dated as of the date of the successful sale.
The current retail price for this watch is $11,500. We are offering it today considerably below wholesale cost.
The watch is brand new and unworn and free from any blemishes. The exact condition of the watch can be seen in the pictures. The watch runs perfectly fine to specifications.
Description: Polished stainless steel case.
Black rubber strap with grey stripes & titanium elements engraved with the Ulysse Nardin logo.
Polished steel crown with rubber "claw" cap design for enhanced grip.
- Polished stainless steel rotating bezel.
- Black rubber inlay with a wave design.
- Raised steel 10 minutes indicators with black filled engraved numbers.
- Raised steel 15 minute graduations & 5 minute markings.
- Saw-teeth design grip on bezel edge
- Black dial with wave pattern design.
- Slightly recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle pattern finish.
- Applied bold hour markers with steel edges, luminescent fill & a black stripe in the center, designed for enhanced visibility.
- Partially skeletonized stainless steel hour & minute hands with bold luminescent filled tips & a black stripe at the center.
- Fine white printed minute/seconds & fractions-of-a-second track.
- Tachymeter scale on the dial perimeter.
Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
Magnified date window at the 6 o'clock position.
- Large red tipped polished steel central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position. Red hand with luminous fill.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position. Red hand with luminous fill.
Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-150 features:
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Contains 25 Jewels.
- Composed out of 322 parts.
- An approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
- Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-housed produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
- Rotor features a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.
|Condition||New (Brand new, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New Jersey, Princeton|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Water resistance||30 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
We Also Recommend
Erwin Sattler Classica K70M Modern Pendulum Clock with Moon Phase Calendar
Graham Chronofighter Oversized GMT Automatic Black Dial
Graham Chronofighter Oversize GMT Two Tone in Rose Gold